Icade (ICAD:FP) (CDMGF) PT Raised to EUR78.20 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jonathan Kownator raised the price target on Icade (ICAD:FP) (OTC: CDMGF) to EUR78.20 (from EUR71.80) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
- PChome Online Inc (8044:TT) PT Lowered to NT$190 at Credit Suisse
- Barry Callebaut AG (BARN:SW) (BYCBF) PT Raised to CHF2,270 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!