ITT Corp. (ITT) PT Raised to $191 at UBS
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
UBS analyst Damian Karas raised the price target on ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) to $191.00 (from $187.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,970 at Investec
- Scotiabank Upgrades Coca Cola Femsa (KOFL:MM) (KOF) to Sector Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!