ITT Corp. (ITT) PT Lowered to $67 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones lowered the price target on ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) to $67.00 (from $71.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toromont Industries Ltd (TIH:CN) (TMTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) PT Raised to $93 at Piper Sandler on PN-943 Increasing Likelihood of Success
- Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!