IQVIA Holdings (IQV) PT Raised to $215 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Tycho W. Peterson raised the price target on IQVIA Holdings (NYSE: IQV) to $215.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Wells Fargo (WFC) PT Raised to $50 at Credit Suisse
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!