IDEX Corp (IEX) PT Lowered to $257 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls on slowing China growth, inflation worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb as COVID-19 recovery, power generators stoke demand
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Stifel analyst Nathan Hones lowered the price target on IDEX Corp (NYSE: IEX) to $257.00 (from $265.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap (SNAP)
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) to Neutral
- East Money Information Co Ltd (300059:CH) PT Raised to RMB45 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!