ICICI Securities Upgrades Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) to Buy (1)
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
ICICI Securities analyst Abhijit Mitra upgraded Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) from Reduce (4) to Buy (1) with a price target of INR153.00 (from INR121.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades GS Retail Co Ltd (007070:KS) to Neutral
- Alphabet (GOOG) PT Raised to $2,600 at Cowen Into Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!