ICICI Securities Downgrades DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) to Add (2)
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
ICICI Securities analyst Adhidev Chattopadhyay downgraded DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) from Buy (1) to Add (2) with a price target of INR339.00 (from INR303.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR11.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Schneider Electric SE (SCHN:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Goldman Sachs
- CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CSLLY) PT Raised to AUD325 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!