Hyatt Hotels (H) PT Raised to $95 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Goldman Sachs analyst Stephen Grambling raised the price target on Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) to $95.00 (from $83.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.05 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!