Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) PT Raised to $8 at UBS
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) to $8.00 (from $7.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) PT Raised to $18.75 at Morgan Stanley
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Raised to JPY4,500 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Credit Corp Group Ltd (CCP:AU) PT Lowered to AUD28.80 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!