Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) PT Raised to $18.75 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst Ken Zerbe raised the price target on Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) to $18.75 (from $18.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR308 at Goldman Sachs
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPF) PT Lowered to EUR11.10 at Credit Suisse
- Canon Inc. (7751:JP) (CAJ) PT Raised to JPY3,350 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!