Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) PT Raised to $16 at UBS
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) to $16.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) PT Raised to $18.75 at Morgan Stanley
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR42 at Societe Generale
- Palfinger AG (PAL:AV) (PLFRY) PT Raised to EUR42 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!