Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) PT Lowered to $17 at UBS
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) to $17.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Sanofi (SAN:FP) (SNY) PT Raised to EUR80 at Deutsche Bank
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!