Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) PT Lowered to $14.50 at UBS
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) to $14.50 (from $15.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends On Its Common And Preferred Stocks
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) PT Lowered to HK$27.30 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!