Humana (HUM) PT Raised to $496 at SVB Leerink
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
SVB Leerink analyst Stephan Tanal raised the price target on Humana (NYSE: HUM) to $496.00 (from $465.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana's (HUM) Analyst Day Guidance is Conservative - Jefferies
- Humana (HUM) option implied volatility low into biannual investor day
- DBS Group Holdings (DBS:SP) (DBSDY) PT Raised to SGD31 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!