Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) PT Raised to $28 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) to $28.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Page Industries Ltd. (PAG:IN) PT Raised to INR26,500 at Macquarie
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP18 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!