HubSpot Inc (HUBS) PT Raised to $205 at SunTrust
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
SunTrust analyst Terry Tillman raised the price target on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) to $205.00 (from $190.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HubSpot Inc (HUBS) Prints Best Growth in 5 Years, PT Raised to $600 at Jefferies
- Societe Generale Downgrades Carmila SA (CARM:FP) to Sell
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HOME) (QURE) (SBH) Higher; (JRVR) (FSLY) (RKT) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!