Hub Group (HUBG) PT Raised to $65 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker raised the price target on Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) to $65.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hub Group (HUBG) PT Lowered to $83 at Wells Fargo
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!