Hub Group (HUBG) PT Raised to $60 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker raised the price target on Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) to $60.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (FRCOY) PT Lowered to JPY92,000 at JPMorgan
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!