Hostess Brands (TWNK) PT Raised to $18 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
UBS analyst Steven Strycula raised the price target on Hostess Brands (NASDAQ: TWNK) to $18.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- Hartford Financial Services (HIG) PT Raised to $75 at Piper Sandler
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $225 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!