Hostess Brands (TWNK) PT Raised to $18 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Hostess Brands (NASDAQ: TWNK) to $18.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD61 at Goldman Sachs
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!