Honeywell International (HON) PT Raised to $265 at BofA Securities
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
BofA Securities analyst Andrew Obin raised the price target on Honeywell International (NASDAQ: HON) to $265.00 (from $245.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) names Michael Lamach to board
- JPMorgan Upgrades Delta Electronics Thailand PCL (DELTA:TB) to Neutral
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP:AU) (BHP) PT Raised to AUD57 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!