Honeywell International (HON) PT Lowered to $220 at UBS
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
UBS analyst Markus Mittermaier lowered the price target on Honeywell International (NASDAQ: HON) to $220.00 (from $237.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IOOF Holdings Ltd. (IFL:AU) (IOOFF) PT Lowered to AUD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- CTG Duty Free Corp Ltd (601888:CH) PT Raised to RMB267 at Goldman Sachs
- Luk Fook Holdings International Ltd. (590:HK) (LKFLF) PT Raised to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!