Honeywell International (HON) PT Lowered to $206 at Credit Suisse
- Stocks struggle as China rate cut sends oil tumbling
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Dollar gains on safety flows after China data, yuan eases on rate cut
- Oil drops as China data disappoints, Iran talks in focus
Credit Suisse analyst John Walsh lowered the price target on Honeywell International (NASDAQ: HON) to $206.00 (from $210.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Neutral Following Mgmt Meeting
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) PT Raised to $125 at Piper Sandler
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $79 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!