Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Raised to JPY4,500 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Kota Yuzawa raised the price target on Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (NYSE: HMC) to JPY4,500.00 (from JPY4,300.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.05 at Stifel Canada
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at Stifel Canada
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!