Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Lowered to JPY4,000 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Kota Yuzawa lowered the price target on Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (NYSE: HMC) to JPY4,000.00 (from JPY4,100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Lowered to EUR3.15 at UBS
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK17,500 at UBS
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings (4188:JP) (MTLHY) PT Raised to JPY1,250 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!