Homology Medicines (FIXX) PT Raised to $3.21 at Credit Suisse
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- New data shows Apple Pay growing extremely fast, mostly hurting PayPal - analyst
Credit Suisse analyst Richard Law raised the price target on Homology Medicines (NASDAQ: FIXX) to $3.21 (from $3.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Ralph Lauren (RL) PT Raised to $132 at JPMorgan
- AutoZone (AZO) PT Raised to $2,850 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!