HomeStreet (HMST) PT Raised to $39 at Piper Sandler, Following Earnings
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew T. Clark raised the price target on HomeStreet (NASDAQ: HMST) to $39.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (PAC) to Neutral (correction)
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR) to Sell
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!