HireRight Inc. (HRT) PT Lowered to $16 at Needham & Company
- Wall St set for higher open on peak interest rate bets
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks on cruise control as rate cut expectations boost outlook
Needham & Company analyst Kyle Peterson lowered the price target on HireRight Inc. (NYSE: HRT) to $16.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Raised to Cdn$9 at Raymond James
- Westpac Banking Corp. (WBC:AU) (WBK) PT Lowered to AUD20 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!