Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) PT Raised to $45 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Highwoods Properties Inc. (NYSE: HIW) to $45.00 while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Highwoods Properties (HIW) Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $98 at Stifel
- Shopify (SHOP:CN) (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,919 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!