Hexcel Corp. (HXL) PT Lowered to $66 at Cowen
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) to $66.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Lowered to $28 at Cowen
- Hexcel Corp. (HXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Cimpress N.V. (CMPR) PT Raised to $130 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!