Hexcel Corp. (HXL) PT Lowered to $62 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Credit Suisse analyst Robert Spingarn lowered the price target on Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) to $62.00 (from $64.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN) to Buy
- Aeroflot (AFLT:MM) PT Lowered to RUR92 at Goldman Sachs
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!