Hess Corp. (HES) PT Raised to $86 at Cowen
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Cowen analyst David Deckelbaum raised the price target on Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) to $86.00 (from $83.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Corp. (HES) PT Raised to $117 at Piper Sandler
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (GJNSY) PT Raised to NOK225 at Berenberg
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK195 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!