Hess Corp. (HES) PT Raised to $78 at Barclays
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Barclays analyst Jeanine Wai raised the price target on Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) to $78.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Corp. (HES) PT Raised to $73 at Cowen
- GLP J-REIT (3281:JP) PT Raised to JPY179,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!