Hercules Technology Growth Capital (HTGC) PT Lowered to $12 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Chris Nolan lowered the price target on Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) to $12.00 (from $16.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Locus Biosciences Secures Financing of up to $25 Million from Hercules Capital
- Tokyo Steel Manufacturing Co.,Ltd (5423:JP) (TOKSF) PT Raised to JPY1,400 at Morgan Stanley
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR22.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!