Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) PT Raised to $29 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Berenberg raised its price target on Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK) to $29.00 while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) PT Raised to $45 at Stifel
- Nomad Royalty Company Ltd (NSR:CN) (NSRXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (RDSA:LN) (RDS-A) PT Raised to $63 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!