Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) PT Raised to $31 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA) to $31.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Venustech Group Inc (002439:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at HSBC
- Terumo Corp. (4543:JP) (TRUMY) PT Raised to JPY6,700 at Nomura/Instinet
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Raised to EUR3 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!