Hayward Holdings Inc (HAYW) PT Lowered to $27 at Wolfe Research
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- Fed's Evans sees interest rates at 4.25-4.5% by year end
Wolfe Research analyst Nigel Coe lowered the price target on Hayward Holdings Inc (NYSE: HAYW) to $27.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR72 at JPMorgan Following Demand Warning
- Life Storage Inc. (LSI) PT Lowered to $134 at Evercore ISI
- Ventas (VTR) PT Lowered to $51 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!