Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $95 at Jefferies
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- Oil falls on rate hike worries, Russian export flows
- Dollar rises ahead of Fed, but set for fourth monthly drop
- Norway wealth fund posts record $164 billion loss
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Stephanie Wissink lowered the price target on Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) to $95.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $73 at Stifel
- Okinawa Cellular Telephone Co (9436:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,440 at Nomura/Instinet
- MTU Aero Engines AG (MTX:GR) (MTUAY) PT Raised to EUR260 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!