Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $85 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
JPMorgan analyst Megan Alexander lowered the price target on Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) to $85.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $95 at DA Davidson
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Raised to INR4,100 at Credit Suisse
- Jindal Steel & Power (JSP:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!