Hanesbrands (HBI) PT Lowered to $17 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Heather Balsky lowered the price target on Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) to $17.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca's (AZN) Just Approved Saphnelo has 'Blockbuster Potential', Peak Sales Underestimated - Analyst
- Driven Brands (DRVN) Commences 12M Share Secondary Offering
- BofA Securities Raises Estimates on Uber Inc. (UBER) Ahead of Earnings, Headlines are Negative but Fundamentals Improving
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!