Hain Celestial (HAIN) PT Lowered to $44 at JPMorgan
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
JPMorgan analyst Ken Goldman lowered the price target on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) to $44.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral (correction)
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) PT Lowered to $31 at Evercore ISI
- Alliance Global Partners Upgrades Perficient (PRFT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!