HSBC Upgrades Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (TSGTF) to Buy
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
HSBC analyst Katharine Song upgraded Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (168:HK) (OTC: TSGTF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of HK$86.00 (from HK$76.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Maybank Kim Eng Downgrades Inox Leisure Ltd (INOL:IN) to Sell
- Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Raised to AUD7.81 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!