HSBC Upgrades Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) to Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
HSBC analyst John Fraser-Andrews upgraded Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (OTC: SKFOF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of CHF339.00 (from CHF217.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades Accor SA (AC:FP) (ACCYY) to Buy
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$172 at CLSA
- BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) PT Raised to RMB9.19 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!