HSBC Upgrades Shenzhou International Group Holdings Ltd (2313:HK) (SHZHY) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
HSBC analyst Lina Yan upgraded Shenzhou International Group Holdings Ltd (2313:HK) (OTC: SHZHY) from Reduce to Hold with a price target of HK$188.60 (from HK$96.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.58 at Jefferies
- Danaher (DHR) PT Raised to $290 at Jefferies After Raising CV19 PCR Testing Guidance
- Credit Suisse Sees Intel (INTC) Earnings Power of $7, Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!