HSBC Upgrades Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) to Buy
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
HSBC analyst Henning Cosman upgraded Renault SA (RNO:FP) (OTC: RNSDF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR43.00 (from EUR38.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mindtree Ltd (MTCL:IN) to Sell
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!