HSBC Upgrades Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) to Buy
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
HSBC analyst Puneet Garg upgraded Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR79.00 (from EUR71.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!