HSBC Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
HSBC analyst Joseph Thomas upgraded Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (OTC: PDYPY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of GBP174.00 (from GBP140.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Orica Ltd. (ORI:AU) (OCLDY) to Overweight
- Bajaj Finance Ltd. (BAF:IN) PT Raised to INR9,060 at Morgan Stanley
- NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,900 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!