HSBC Upgrades Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) to Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
HSBC analyst Rajesh Kumar upgraded Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (OTC: FERGY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of GBP136.25 (from GBP135.75).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landsec (LAND:LN) PT Lowered to GBP7.80 at Barclays
- Tritax Eurobox (BOXE:LN) PT Lowered to EUR1.30 at Barclays
- WDP NV/SA (WDP:BB) PT Lowered to EUR34 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!