HSBC Upgrades EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) to Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
HSBC analyst Andrew Lobbenberg upgraded EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (OTC: ESYJY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of GBP12.00 (from GBP10.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meggitt Plc. (MGGT:LN) (MEGGY) PT Raised to GBP8 at Barclays
- Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (SEPJF) PT Raised to GBP33.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Vantage Towers AG (VTWR:GR) PT Raised to EUR34 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!