HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
HSBC analyst Evan Li upgraded ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (OTC: XNGSY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of HK$190.00 (from HK$140.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MMX) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada, Following Strategic Business Update
- CLSA Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!